Thirty-One Gifts (Columbus, Ohio):
Freelance Digital/Web Designer, October 2020 to present
Freelance Digital Designer, May 2020 to August 2020
• Design homepages for mythirtyone.com and compile all web creative updates for developers and IT in monthly UX document.
• Create email designs, social media graphics, and other digital assets that promote products and sales campaigns to customers and consultants.
• Develop and present visuals for various campaigns from concept to completion.
• Collaborate with art director, writers, and developers to execute digital marketing strategy, using metrics and testing to develop effective creative and messaging.
Self-employed (Westerville, Ohio):
Freelance Graphic Designer
May 2007 to present
• Project-based freelance work for a wide range of organizations and industries.
• Developed identity and digital outreach toolkits for various nonprofits’ initiatives.
• Other projects include web design and maintenance, logos, social media graphics, t-shirts and various print collateral.
United Way of Central Ohio (Columbus, Ohio):
Manager of Creative Services
February 2017 to January 2020
• Designed print and digital collateral supporting campaigns and events and collaborated with web developer to create assets for web pages.
• Worked with the marketing director to develop and maintain brand standards for the organization, and to create and maintain new marketing processes.
• Assigned projects and provided direction/feedback to outside photographers and designers, and managed all projects from concept to completion.
Cincinnati Reds (Cincinnati, Ohio):
February 2011 to February 2017
• Designed and developed sales collateral, digital billboards, online ads, emails, mockups, signage, posters, packaging, etc. as part of in-house creative team.
• Managed multiple project timelines with internal departments and external vendors.
• Provided design and other support for the 2015 All-Star Game, Postseason, and other large-scale events hosted by the organization.
Otterbein University (Westerville, Ohio):
Publications & Web Coordinator
September 2008 to January 2011
• Designed undergraduate admission marketing collateral and maintained department’s web pages.
• Planned content for and helped implement new undergraduate admission social media accounts and strategies.
• Collaborated inter-departmentally for university’s branding overhaul, as a member of design/public relations committee for inauguration of new president and as part of creative web team for website redesign.
Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud: (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat; additional experience in After Effects, Bridge and Dreamweaver)
Microsoft Office 365
Various photo cataloging, project workflow and file sharing systems
Print, digital, and web design
Branding and identity
Digital and print advertising
HTML and CSS
B.F.A., Ohio Wesleyan University • May 2007
Major: Fine Arts. Concentrations: Graphic design and computer imaging.
Columbus Society of Communicating Arts • 2017 to present
AIGA Cincinnati • 2014 to 2017 (Sustaining member)